Optimise is a powerful, easy to use ordering system that is unique to Safpro.
It is designed for companies that have a large number of wearers and locations and allows for selection from a predetermined range of approved products.
This system takes the complexity out of ordering for many individuals carrying out wide varying job roles, each with specific requirements, at many different locations. It will pull information together and allow managers to view the complete purchasing picture.
Optimise can manage additional branding for different logos and we have handled up to 150 different branding options for clients. Optimise manages this through unique logins for each business brand.
Optimise is a powerful online management solution, fully integrated into our order processing system. It is a fast, efficient and simple method of ordering and managing Workwear, PPE and Access Equipment requirements.
Key benefits include
- Individual spend management by points system.
- Inspection & Replenishment alerts, ensuring total compliance of all products.
- Ensures compliance with core product catalogue for stock orders.
- Authorisation process for different spend levels.
- Check order status and consignment details for delivered orders.
- Access a full suite of reports, giving full visibility on all orders and usage.
A variety of reports are available on Optimise, these include, but are not restricted to:
- Spend and volume usage by each branch, cost centre or to drill down to the individual wearer.
- Spend and volume usage by product and product category.
- A full Stock report by product and size.
- Service performance reports including On Time in Full (OTIF), part and late deliveries.
- Enquiry response time performance report.
What our customers say
“The delivery and identification of goods for the respective personnel has been excellent and easy for us to identify who the goods are for. Long may it continue.”
“I like how the online ordering is tailored for us individually, and the company and what we do. It makes the search a bit easier. The products we find are good. It’s helped us to roll out a uniform service across the group.”