skip to Main Content

We can provide you with a comprehensive recycling solution. We understand that every organisation has unique needs, which is why we offer two flexible options to cater to your specific requirements.

Origin box collections

Order Origin recycling boxes through Optimise. Fill them with end-of-life Workwear and arrange a hassle-free return to Safpro. We’ll handle the rest, 85% gets recycled into useful fibres for insulation and furniture stuffing, while the remaining 15% becomes refuse-derived fuel.

Origin regular collections

For organisations with larger volume demands, such as manufacturing facilities and construction sites, we provide a central 120 or 240-litre wheelie bin along with polypropylene sacks that are regularly collected every 4, 8, or 12 weeks. It’s a streamlined and efficient way to manage waste on a larger scale.

Combine both services

Optimise your waste management approach by combining our Origin Box and Regular Collection services. Tailor your recycling strategy to align perfectly with your organisation’s unique needs.

Combine both services

Optimise your waste management approach by combining our Origin Box and Regular Collection services. Tailor your recycling strategy to align perfectly with your organisation’s unique needs.

Quarterly certificate

You’ll receive a quarterly certificate that details essential metrics, including the number of returns, the weight of recycled workwear, CO2 offset, and recycling percentages. It’s your window into the positive change your organisation is making for the environment.

Helmet recycling: a dedicated solution

Through a separate scheme, helmets are shredded, separated into constituent polymer elements, and turned into new polymer pellets. A sustainable and responsible way to handle a crucial safety item.

Recent case studies

Liebherr
Liebherr

Liebherr is a global leader in construction machinery, mining equipment, and maritime cranes.

Read more
Auto Windscreens
Auto Windscreens

Recycling 100kg of workwear to save an estimated 1,300Kg of CO2 from entering the atmosphere.

Read more
Dodd group
Dodd Group

A smooth reliable supply of branded Workwear and PPE.

Read more

What our clients say

Auto windscreens logo

We’re delighted to be in partnership with Safpro, whose products and schemes are supporting us to meet our ambitious targets to achieve Net Zero by 2045. It’s important to us to work with companies who share our passion for socially and sustainable standards of working, and Safpro does just that.

Shaun Atton, Business Support Director
Auto Windscreens